Wednesday, January 31, 2007

You wanna get high?

Last week in pharmacology we had lectures on opiates and drugs of abuse. Here's a picture of the lecturer, who I shall refer to as Dr. Towelie:

I think we have two options for his doppleganger. First idea - he's a smaller version of Tenacious D's Kyle Gass:

Second idea (suggested by Rich Man Alert) - a larger version of Wallace Shawn, aka Vizzini from The Princess Bride:

Inconceivable! I think he looks more like KG.

Regardless of whom he reminds you, I think he's got a problem. He spent about 60% of the opiates lecture describing why heroin should be legal. "For medicine" he says. Right. I'd think his motives were totally scientific/altruistic, but his behavior implied otherwise. He refused to show me his cubital fossa and he kept asking to borrow 50 bucks. And I'm pretty sure he had heart vegetations and talc in his lungs. I'd confront him, but it would probably go like this:

Montgomery: Why are you throwing your life away on this junk, man? It's not worth it! Your mother and I love you, and we hate to see you this way. You need help.
Dr. Towelie: The only help I need is 50 dollars.
Montgomery: Get out of my house!
Dr. Towelie: Fascist! (he storms off)
Dr. Towelie's mom: (played by D-Rock) You're being too hard on him. He's still your son!
Montgomery: I'm going to be hard on you! (they start making out)

Fin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Montgomery - I meant to tell you this but I came up with a great look-alike for Dr. S (path) --> Fiona from Shrek!

I don't know if it would actually work but when I was dazing in class, this was my huge revelation.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home