Friday, April 27, 2007

The squeaky wheel gets the green slime

Well, almost.

Montgomery here, reporting live from the University of Arizona Student Union Memorial Center. While studying heart disease in the lovely USS Arizona Lounge, I was reminded that the student union houses a McDonald's. With a mixture of hope and desperation, I ventured forth to that bastion of flavor searching for my long lost love, the Shamrock Shake.

Lo and behold, it doth appear on the menu. Huzzah! Then my curious eyes wandered south to yon shake machine only to see a sign reading, "No Shakes."

Oh cruel fate, why must thou mock me so? Suddenly I got the same feeling of dashed hopes I felt the night of November 7, 2000. Here come the tears again...

But all is not lost! I shall repeat my crusade at a later hour to see if the noble crew of that most sacred site have fixed the ambrosia dispenser.

I'll keep you updated, because I know you care.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

more like December something 2000, after those 9 bastards/bastettes made their decision. DAMN YOU BALANCE OF POWER!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home