Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Two down, one to go

I am done with my microbiology test. And my microbiology class! That's a relief.

The kind of relief
you feel
when you open the car door
for your lady
she gets in and sits down
the door closes
and you can finally let go that fart
you've been holding in
since the preview for Knocked Up.

Apparently it was such a relief that I was able to write a poem! Suck it, Ted Kooser!

Anyway, my current respite has given my brain time to experience a few flights of fancy. Specifically, I've come up with yet another solution for our nation's obesity crisis. Granted it won't be as fun as hedonism, but it just might work. I'll outline my plan in another poem:

Your melon baller
Used as an ice cream scooper
Vice versa, also

It was a haiku that time! Yippee!

Pathology study time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You still hold in your farts? After all this time? That is romantic... by this point in our relationship Adam would hold me down to fart ON me... or a dutch oven when I wasn't fast enough. Well done!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home