Saturday, June 02, 2007

Updates

I'll admit it, I'm guilty of dereliction of duty. It's been two-and-a-half weeks since I got back from Walt Disney World (which was awesome) and this is my first post. And it's not even a real post! It's an apology and update. I am ashamed...

I've been devoting all my time to studying for the USMLE Step 1. It's kind of a big deal. To quote Wikipedia:
The Step 1 exam is arguably the hardest and most important examination a medical student will take during his/her career.
See? If Wikipedia says it, it must be true. Besides studying, I've been spending the remainder of my time with Legal Counsel. She's still as perfect as ever.

And speaking of Legal Counsel, we've got some good news. We've set a wedding date and location!

On 20 December 2007 we will be tying the knot at Disney's Wedding Pavillion in fabulous Walt Disney World! How sweet is that?! We've scrapped our inital Hawaii plans in favor of a (much cooler and more appropriate) Walt Disney World wedding with a Caribbean cruise honeymoon.

Montgomery's love of Legal Counsel + Montgomery's love of Disney Theme Parks = best wedding ever

We had already reserved the location before our trip, and the trip let us make sure that it was perfect. Their wedding plans look awesome, and they always get great reviews and recommendations. I know it'll be perfect because Disney always does everything with quality. The number of guests we can invite is just enough for both of our families. And it'll be a great excuse for everybody to take a vacation. It's all going to be perfect.

Now all I have to do is make it through the Step 1 and half of my third year rotations. I'm going to be distracted by wedding thoughts literally the entire time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cynthia Nixon and myself were wondering if we should be expecting an invitation for this wonderful afair. I know that Larkitect is the master of ceremonies and that you are still trying to find a place for orange in the wedding but Cynthia and I would just be heartbroken if we couldn't share the joy of seeing our favorite blogger tie the knot with his legal counsel.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Montgomery said...

Sorry, we have just enough room for immediate family and our illustrious officiant (+ Orange).

Pity...

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess we shall just have to crash it then.


HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Saul said...

Congrats! Remember, don't skimp on your wedding photographer. Ten years from now, all you'll have is your memories, your photographs and a stale, frozen piece of wedding cake in your freezer. Nobody will remember how bad the strawberry tarts were, but you'll want the photos...

... and since it is Disney, you'll have to go through the park and ride all the rides wearing the tux and gown. Monty in the gown, of course, and Legal in the tux. Huzzah!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home