Friday, September 09, 2005

SDP #2: Animal Adventures

I'm not sure if you know this, but Sea World has a lot of animals. Mostly marine animals, actually. As such, I had many encounters with said animals while I was there. But they're not all cute, cuddly manta rays and sweet, loving piranhas like you might imagine. Some are rather ferocious. Here are some of my brushes with death:

Scared by Sharks


Impersonating an Eel


Attacked by a Sea Star


Befriending a Law Student



Bonus Photo:

Legal Counsel Showing her "Lion (fish) Face"


Isn't she adorable?

3 Comments:

Blogger Saul said...

Don't you find it creepy that Sea World serves fish sticks at their snack shops?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Montgomery said...

You know what I find creepy, Saul? You.

And we all know those fish sticks are made from the unamusing fish. They deserve to be eaten.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Saul said...

I get that a lot.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home