Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Insert high pitch voice here

Apparently Jay Leno got sued for using a picture of a woman on his show, and for mocking her. I'd make fun of that, calling the woman a litigious whiner, but I'd probably sue too if I was forced to be on the Tonight Show against my will. Stupid Leno. Well, the court gave its opinion. They said that Leno didn't do anything wrong. Using her picture was acceptable, since it was used for comedy. This is a landmark decision in terms of free speech, since it officially defines "comedy" as "something not really that funny." Stupid Leno. Anyway, this means that people can use pictures of total strangers for comedic purposes. Let the games begin!


"It's hard being an out of work Calvin Klein model. Where are my cigarettes and heroin?"


In about 10 minutes, these guys are going to tickle each others' ivories.


"La la la...I'm just a business guy, doing business things. Nothing out of the normal here." *stay cool, nobody knows you killed a man of your exact proportions and stole his suit*


This is the female version of Bram Stoker's Dracula. Bleh...


"I'm a stupid penguin. All I do is waddle around and eat fish. Duh..."


"I'm a stupid human. All I do is waddle around and eat fish. Duh..."


It's hard out here for a tourist pimp...


"since you been gone, I can breathe for the first time. I'm so moving on, yeah yeah..."


"Hi. I'm evil."


"I've made so many bad decisions in my life. I'm glad this hat isn't one of them."


(at the Renaissance Festival) "Hey baby, I'd joust you any day. Hehe, my friends in the math club will love that one. That is if I had any friends. And if the school would let me start a math club. I wish the principal would stop de-pantsing me. *sob*"


"I have a high pitch voice because I hit my nuts with my chin every time I look down. And I look down often in vain attempts to find my tiny, tiny penis. I'm not as funny as Letterman or Conan..not even Kimmel or Ferguson. But I got this job by performing favors on certain producers. I've actually made love to a car. And I'm aroused by children and farm animals."

Well that was fun. All of those pictures were cropped from my collection, except the one of Leno. Those people had it coming, I'm sure. It's good to know that there's a judicial precedent for my brand of cruel comedy, or cromedy.

Things I need to blog about: Renaissance Festival, Franz Ferdinand/Death Cab for Cutie concert, Grillz, CSA, the belated Kate story. It's good to have material.



I don't actually hate Leno that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home