Sunday, March 05, 2006

My name's Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump.

Body waxing is stupid and I'm stupid for doing it. Maybe I'll elaborate when I'm done studying. Sigh...

One bit of good news - my exam partner Zed has discovered my blog. This thing is spreading like a virus. Pretty soon it will show up in your Inbox with the subject "re: I love you" or "Fwd: Too good to be true." Then it will develop its own consciousness and I'll lose control of it. Then it will find Sarah Connor.

And Kate, I'll get to writing your birthday blog soon enough. Here's a sneak preview of how I plan to start it:
Kate's birth, first words and first steps all took place on the same day. Upon delivery, she turned to the doctor and stared him straight in the eyes, locking him in her steely gaze for a solid 3 minutes. Finally she uttered her first words, "You didn't see anything." At this point she dropped to the floor, still wrapped in a towel, and ran out of the room. She wasn't seen again for 57 days.
Or something like that. We'll see...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world should know that I thoroughly enjoyed running my fingers through Montgomery's "man-forest" (as I took to calling it) during physical exam. With the advent of the chest/back wax I'm afraid I may not be able to do that any more.

-Zed

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home