Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lawyers wear law suits

Legal Counsel, being a law student and all, hears her fair share of lawyer jokes. I've decided to write a few myself. Here goes...

What's the difference between a lawyer and a shark?
-A shark can't swim backwards.

How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
-It went depend on the physical capacities of the specific lawyer, but I'd assume the average is close to 1.

What do you call 5000 lawyers dead at the bottom of the ocean?
-A maritime tragedy.

Why are there so many lawyers in the US?
-Favorable job market.

Why did God make snakes just before lawyers?
-Snakes have a simpler genetic code.*

Damn I'm good.

*this joke relies upon and indivual's belief in a higher power...and in genetics

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, Ok...I got one. How many lawyers did "Montgomery's" Mom sleep with last night?

57

Not really a joke...just more a statement of facts.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Montgomery said...

What's the difference between D-Rock's mother and a mallard with a cold?

One's a sick duck, and I can't remember the rest, but his mother's a whore!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home