Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Professor Look-a-Like o' the Day

Physiology's new subject is the respiratory system. New subjects always mean new professors. And new professors always mean new "he totally looks like ______" moments. Today's example: Wayne Morgan, MD. Here's the love machine himself:

Dreamy, isn't he? I especially like his Flavor Saver™ mustache. He's a pediatric pulmonologist, which is pretty cool. His turn-ons include mustaches, speaking in random accents, saying "wee babies," lungs in jars and telling the class that you can't cram for pulmonology (I'll show him what I can cram). His turn-offs include smoking, hair dye and animals with lungs still in their bodies.

I was sitting here in class, trying to figure out who he looks like. It was right there at the front of my brain and I couldn't figure it out. I think it's because I was focusing on the 'stache. D-Rock totally nailed who I was thinking of...in more ways than one. Drop the Flavor Saver™ and who do you get?

That's right, old Clinton-hating, Amazon-reviewing, wife-divorcing, ethics-bending Newt Gingrich himself. It's a little creepy. In fact, I'm not sure they're different people. Newty-Newt had to go somewhere after being tarred and feathered in DC. To cover his identity, he has to wear a disguise. And we all know that Groucho mustaches are the perfect cover. Goatees are no good - people would just assume he is the Evil Newt...which might actually be the good Newt.

And let's just check out the names: Wayne Morgan vs Newt Gingrich. They both have N's in their first name and N's, G's and R's in their last name. A little too coincidental if you ask me. I should rest my case right there. But check this shit out: Wayne --> Wayne Newton --> Newt. Real original, Gingrich. AND Don Morgan was the layout artist in 1966's How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Gingrich --> Grinch --> Morgan. Well played, sir. But you didn't expect Montgomery and D-Rock on your trail.

Some final evidence. 1. he talked about elephant lungs, but he never mentioned donkey lungs. 2. He's wearing a red tie. 3. I've never seen Wayne Morgan, MD and Newt Gingrich in the same room...have you?

Too many coincidences. He has to be Newt Gingrich. But how to approach him...

On to less frightening things...

¡Mexico Fotografia Tiempa!

Mexico has no laws against false advertising. This woman is in fact not a bimbo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home