Saturday, February 25, 2006

Happy Birfday, D-Rock!

So today isD-Rock's actual birfday. As we speak, he's probably sipping Bacardi in a manner consitent with that fact. So I figured I'd write an apology blog post slash actual description of D-Rock. Largely because he is cool, but mostly because I've received frightened looks from my roommates and my gff, Legal Counsel. I thought I might have been a little too mean, and they confirmed it.

So here's the skinny. If you think I'm funny, you'd think D-Rock is funny. Probably funnier. He's one of the coolest guys at the med school. I'd say smartest, but I really don't know anybody's grades. Thankfully. Law school competition scares me. He doesn't have any foul odor about him, either. I never get close enough to smell. Again, thankfully.

He's also a hell of a foosballer. D-Rock + me rock = unstoppable. Except when somebody stops us.

And he does the best Arnold Schwarzenegger impression ever. And a great pirate voice as well.

So that's the truth. More truth? Studying for midterms sucks. Sorry your birfday is mid study season, D-Rock.

His mom really is a whore, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home