Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Morally Bankrupt

Legal Counsel had a massive report due this week that she needed to work on over the weekend. I provided assistance, data entry style. Specifically, I entered assets (which is a summary of everything you own). Here are some of my observations:
Everybody in bankruptcy land has $150 in their bank account and $500 worth of clothes

No people filing were members of Arizona Federal Credit Union. My "bank" rocks!

A vast majority of cars were from 1991 or 1995. Weird...

One guy owned $50,000 in assets and owed over a million dollars. He's my hero. How do you even do that??

Guns are crazy cheap

"Cash on hand" quantities seen: $1, $5, $6, $17, $20, $25

One woman was owed over $60,000 in child support. The guy is apparently going for the gold medal in Dead-Beat-Daddery in this year's Olympic games.

One filer owned a BMW X5. Holy crap. You shouldn't have that car if you're filing for bankruptcy. You should just give it to
Montgomery so he can give it to Legal Counsel. On the plus side, there were no Scion xB owners. I'm just sayin'...

It was a fun day of data entry. Until we went to dinner and Taco Bron tried to kill Legal counsel. I shall have my revenge! But she got better and managed to give me some awesome stuff for Valentine's Day. I stand by yesterday's statement that she is the best.

I'm in physio lecture right now. My professor has a big bushy beard and an even bigger, bushier mustache. It's awesome. His 'stache doesn't move when he talks and it covers his cheeks. As a consequence, you only see his chin moving up and down while he's talking. The result? He looks like a ventriloquist's dummy or a nutcracker. Physio has the coolest professors. And by cool I mean goofy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home