Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm still alive, only I'm very badly burned

Man, 3rd year is busy. If I didn't enjoy it so much, I'd be rather depressed. But I'm lovin' itâ„¢, so life is good.

The hours are still killer, so my blogging continues to suffer. Once I finish my work-a-day, I just want to spend time with Legal Counsel. Sorry, readers.

I'm updating now for fear that somebody might declare squatter's rights. On a related note, 50 guys declared squatter's rights on D-Rock's mom's face last night. I've still got it!

Things that have happened since my last post:
  • I finished my OB/GYN rotation. Once December rolls around, I'll never see a vagina again.
  • Psych started. Pelvics are a lot more difficult nowadays.
  • I got a new Disneyland Annual Passport for my birfday, courtesy of Legal Counsel. She knows how to keep me happy.
  • We went to Venice Beach. If anything deserves a blog post, it's that place. For a bunch of communist hippies, they certainly care a lot about money.
  • Traffic still sucks. So does D-Rock's mom. Zing!
TTFN, peeps.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Monty! I saw D-rock's mom and she was worried about you. You never call, you never write, WTF? Have fun on psych!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Saul said...

I told you when we were at UA that there would one day be wireless electricity. You laughed and made jokes. Sucker.

http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2007/08/were-one-step-c.html

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home