Monday, August 25, 2008

Down with Obama...question mark?

I found this on a "conservative" t-shirt website:I really don't know what it means. I just know it makes me want to vote for B-Rock.

It was categorized under the "Anti Obama shirts" section, but I can't figure out what it's supposed to mean. Are conservatives against Disneyland and/or Mickey Mouse? If so, damn them. Damn them to the hell they love talking about. I thought Mickey Mouse was a symbol of America.

Here are the results of a Montgomery Road exclusive international poll - 100 foreigners surveyed, top 5 answers on the board - "Name something that stands for America":
  1. Uncle Sam - 45
  2. Mickey Mouse - 25
  3. Mr T - 13
  4. James Woods - 6
  5. Abe Vigoda - 3
Conservatives should love Disney/Mickey Mouse/Disneyland. Think about! Idolatry, capitalism, churros - what wouldn't they love? Well...maybe not the churros. Immigrant food, you know.

Maybe I'm wrong and those aren't the Mickey ears I so know and love. Maybe that's just my Rorschachian interpretation. But what else could it be? Bad hair cut? Record-setting bilateral seborrheic keratoses*? Simultaneous discus injuries?

I've got it! Barack Obama is an alien cyborg sent to Earth to collect data and transmit it back to his home-planet of Omicron Persei 8 using his readily-concealed scalp satellites! Of course! It's so obvious...why didn't I figure it out sooner? His early life is so convoluted and jumbled, it sounds like he just made it up on the spot. And compare this picture of Obama (upper) with a picture of an alien attacking Washington DC last year (lower):
It's uncanny!

Thank you, ThoseShirts.com, for revealing this sinister alien plot. Readers, vote for John McCain! He's just a zombie. And I'd rather have an American zombie than an alien cyborg.

* jibbly

1 Comments:

Anonymous MagdaO. said...

>>>Well...maybe not the churros. Immigrant food, you know.

Aside from your racist comment, I figure Obama is wearing the mouse ears b/c he apparently lives in fantasyland, which is what Disneyland is all about.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home