Thursday, August 18, 2005

New York Photo #1: Shooter!

I finally got the majority of the pictures I took during my New York trip this summer. I decided to post them on here with my oh-so-witty commentary. Sure, why not.

So New York is the land of 10,000 celebrities. If you're famous, you probably have an apartment there. You may not even know it.

We didn't see many celebrities. In fact, we only saw one. but that one was a doozy. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you:

Shooter McGavin!



Also known as Christopher McDonald. You may know him from such films as Happy Gilmore, Requiem for a Dream, and Quiz Show. Need a closer look?



We won a raffle for front row tickets to Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, the Musical (which was great) and he was sitting in the row behind us. How awesome is that?? I totally wanted to ask if he eats pieces of shit like me for breakfast, but I played it cool...by taking out my camera and taking a picture with him in the background. Yeah, I'm cool.

So not only did we see a cool celebrity, we had better seats than him. Sucker.

More photos to come....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

more photos! more photos!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home