Monday, September 12, 2005

How's the view from sugar heaven, bitch?

This morning whilst driving to class, I saw a person walking along the street eating cotton candy. That's right, cotton candy. Puffy pink sugar on a stick. Just walking along, enjoying the delicious carnival confection. It was a little surreal. I felt like I was in a David Lynch film.

Now, I'd be hard-pressed to find cotton candy at any time of the day, let alone 7:30 in the morning. And even if I could find cotton candy at such an early hour, would I eat it? Would I dare sail the Seas of Breakfast on the USS Puffed Sugar?

After much thought, I've decided: maybe. Why not? Why should I be bound by the norms of morning meals? I could break tradition. I could start new meal standards! If I want to start the day with fluffy sugar, why shouldn't I?

Oh...right...Adult Onset Type II Diabetes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home