Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Midterms...sigh...

Two midterms taken (and passed), two to go.

I'm studying anatomy at the moment. Well, not at this moment. At this very moment, I'm blogging. You know what I mean. Quit nitpicking!

Anyway, I'm listening to iTunes whilst studying. The David Bowie/Queen song Under Pressure just came on. It's like David Bowie held a seance to contact the ghost of Freddie Mercury in order to read my mind, then manipulate my computer to play the most appropriate song possible.

But then The Lying Lies & Dirty Secrets of Miss Erica Court by Coheed & Cambria came on. Is that fitting in any way?


"Preganglionic parasympathetic fibers destined for the pterygopalatine ganglion arise from the facial nerve (CN VII), travel with the greater petrosal branch of that nerve to the pterygopalatine ganglion."

3 Comments:

Blogger Montgomery said...

Hey, spam robots amuse me! I like they way they compliment me before hitting me with solicitation. Hey, I don't even mind that it says this on every blog it hits. I need the moral support. :-)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

By bookmark I mean stalk and eventually hit you on the head with a blunt object!

I'm willing to pay you $500 an hour to send me pictures of your mom in the shower!

I'll put them on my blog along with the other pictures I have of her!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Montgomery said...

Ow...my feelings...

Was that somebody I know or just some reprobate picaroon? Fess up...

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home