Monday, October 17, 2005

...and you're to blame.

Today is the 9 month anniversary of the day I met Legal Counsel. Awesome, I know. I also know that it's not an anniversary if it isn't an increment of one year. But guess what? Shut up.

And today we dissected the heart. Coincidence? I think so. But still amusing. It's not ironic, though. It's not even Alanis Morissette "ironic," aka unfortunate. So don't even try. It's just fitting and cool. Even though the heart has nothing to do with emotion*. Curse you science! You improve and ruin everything!

I have a problem with the dissection process, though. We keep pulling out organs and yet we have no canopic jars. What the hell is that?

Also, I think we should have dissected the heart at the beginning of the year. Before we sliced up the arms, shoulders, back, chest and head. Even before we cracked the ribcage. Just have Short Round come into the lab with a few Sankara Stones and pass them out to the med students. I saw that documentary, it's all you need. "Okey Dokey, Dr. Jones."

I love you, Legal Counsel!



*yes, the heart is influenced by emotion. And I suppose it can very indirectly impact emotion. But quit getting technical on me. Damn. It's just a blog, jerk. You don't appreciate me! I'm leaving! No - not this time, reader. Your sweet talking won't get me back this time. What? I'm brilliant? And sexy? You really think so? Okay, I'll stay. But this is the last time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This "legal counsel" sounds like a lucky lady. She also sounds hot. And modest. Not to mention all this talk of hearts is making her hungry. Mmm...hearts...

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home