Monday, December 05, 2005

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

If by hippopotamus you mean totally sweet stand-up arcade machine!

What better way to repay the man who has given you 65 blog posts of pure hilarity...and 10 posts of total crap. Look at it in all its glory. Commercial quality with a bar tough finish. It plays such classics as Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Megaman and...Penguin Wars? The list is there. It's even got Zero Wing! What you say? You've never heard of Zero Wing? All your base are belong to us!

Don't be cheapskate. Cough up the $2,300 and buy me the arcade unit. I've been a good boy. There's no reason I would be on the naughty list. Well, aside from all those felonies...

UA James E Rogers College of Law Finals start today. Good luck Law Students!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to note for the record that I was mocked by J-Bone for also wanting the stand-up arcade. Zero Wing!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home