Monday, April 03, 2006

Guest Professor Look-a-Like

We've got a guest lecturer in genetics discussing sex determination. His name is Robert P Erickson, MD. Here he is:

My first thought was that he looks like a stegoceras. If you're an amateur archaeologist like myself, you'd recognize that as the name of a bony-headed bipedal dinosaur. Probably my favorite dinosaur (my rock solid, gigantic head creates a bias, I'll admit). Here he is:

Striking, no? I'm pretty sure he actually is one. Maybe a de-evolved Koopa like in the Super Mario Brothers movie. D-Rock and I are waiting for him to ram somebody with his head in self defense.

Some other suggested look-a-likes: Richard Dreyfuss, Robert Duvall and John Malkovich.



But those three are vague at best. Maybe he's the triploid offspring of all three (yay, genetics!). Yes...that would do it. But still, not good enough.

Then it finally hit me. He's Oklahoma City bombing accomplice James Nichols!

Who, if you consult my blog post of 24 October 2005, is also the same person as Ben Bernanke - current chairman of the Federal Reserve (Greenspan wannabe).

So many similarities, so little time.

The dinosaur is the funniest. And most accurate.

Whenever I make these kind of associations, it becomes the only thing I can think about when looking at the professor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home