Wednesday, May 24, 2006

France. We come from France.

Thanks to Site Meter, I'm sitting here wondering who would be visiting my site in France. Initially I thought it was Dominique de Villepin, but he and I have been fighting a bit lately. "Je ne peux pas croire que vous avez allumé ma barbe sur le feu," he says to me, "Votre blog est stupide et je ne le lirai encore jamais." So it probably wouldn't be him.

Then it hit me: it must be my friend/Larkitect's more-than-friend Ange! She's working the Cannes Film Festival at this very moment. First off, let me just say that's cool...that's cool. Second, is it really you out there? Drop me a line if it is. I'd like to know if you're really in a foreign country, at a film festival, but still taking the time to read my humble blog. I'd be quite flattered.

Recently I've also learned that various members of the Montgomery family have been reading this thing. That troubles me deeply.

Some other distant visitors:
Prescott, AZ: DPAarchitects.com...?
Buckeye, AZ: No idea.
Fairbanks, AK: Lamont?
Cornell University: Drawing a blank.
Pennsylvania: Larkitect's cousin?
Denver, CO: God I hope it isn't Legal Counsel's family. I wouldn't want them to hate me before we even meet.

And the one that boggles me most: Beaverton, OR. Somebody there is visiting the site on a regular basis. But who do I know in Beaverton? Maybe somebody found my sight through a search engine after my rant about how Beaverton should be next to Wienerville.

Anybody in the above cities: send me a message. Identify yourself. I'm curious who's out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home