Thursday, May 18, 2006

I don't think this is what you were looking for...

I put Site Meter on my blog a few weeks ago, just out of curiosity. It tracks the number of readers I get, where they are and how they got here. Well one of my referrals was somebody using MSN to search for "fuck" near Montgomery, AL. My blog is the number one result. It found "fuck" from my tangent-critique of movie ratings from last week, AL from me saying I'll sue Al Gore if I fail my finals due to internet distraction, and I don't know where it found Montgomery.

If you search for "bananas in my pants" with Google, you get Zed's blog as #1 (maybe not anymore, though - check it out, Zed). If you're using MSN to find a fuck near the capital of the 22nd United State, I'm right at the top of the list.

I win.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how many hits have you gotten? Inquiring minds want to know. How popular is Monty?

9:04 AM  
Blogger Zac said...

Very well, Montgomery. The war is ON.

I shall beat you to "Fuck, Agraphia, USA" as a google search in a matter of hours. In this "my-penis-is-bigger" contest, it shall be well nigh impossible for me to lose. Because as we all know (myself perhaps better than most), mine is bigger.

-Zed

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home