Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ars Magna†

I'll hit you with a quick one today. One of our 127 pathology professors is Dr. Anna Graham, MD. Here she is:



And here is her doppleganger:



She looks like that chick from Sex and the City! Or, as D-Rock's tablet PC intepreted from his handwriting, "She looks Habitat drubbers Saxon the Lib!" He's got the penmanship of a five-year old with a broken wrist. Maybe as bad as my own. But I digress. Dr. Graham looks like Cynthia Nixon, aka Miranda, from Mrs. Ferris Bueller's TV show. Although, like Dr. Sobonya, she looks much different in person. Maybe Miranda in 20 years.

I'd like to make special note of her name. Anna Graham. How cool is that? It's like anagram! Speaking of which, "Doctor Anna Graham" is an anagram of "Arrogant and Macho." No offense, doc.



†It's an anagram...get it?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The following tirade was written by D-Rock on his tablet PC:

For Motherhouse! Yn quoted me on the Intent without my pemissun! I've had Health yew shamanism and your blatant slanted libel. Ya Can go such a full. I'm gamy to bill ya in ya sleep!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the worst comparison I have seen since I began reading this blog. That woman looks like a man. While Cynthia Nixon is now a lesbian she still has enough taste not to look like that. Poor Cynthia Nixon, I hope she doesn't read your blog cuz if she did I bet she would be super offended. Perhaps you need to get your eyes checked.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Montgomery said...

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Appropriate Billy Madison quotes aside, I don't know what you're talking about. They look exactly the same. At least in those pictures. I also don't appreciate the stereotyping of lesbians. This blog is a hate-free zone. Except for all those people and things that I hate...

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really enjoued seeing your picture and reading your blog. We want to wish you a very Happy Birthday and many more! Best wishes for a great school year.

Gram and Gramps

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home