Friday, November 10, 2006

Why are we so in denial?

The more time I spend in Tucson, the more I appreciate leaving Phoenix. But one thing I really miss about Phoenix is The Edge 103.9 - the greatest radio station I've ever found. The Edge showcases all kinds of music, and does a good job of playing local bands. Which is how I discovered this little gem:

It's a guy named Mat Weddle, who sings for a group called Obadiah Parker. And he looks very much like undergraduate Montgomery. Weird.

PS - I hate the flu vaccine...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit, that is a bit creepy. You sure you didn't run off and do a cover when you were a junior?

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found Obadiah Parker through that cesspool MySpace a few months ago. Love them.

They need to book some more shows, though - it's like they have been in hiding. Or maybe just toiling away in Med School....

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home