Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blog Blargh

Ugh. I say ugh. Sorry for not blogging yesterday, but I feel like crap. It's just a common cold, but it's kicking my ass. And not just my ass, either. It's kicking my whole body, especially my brain. It's making me all loopy. Well...more loopy than usual.

I think I brought back some kind of European super-bug. Probably the same one they used to take over this god-forsaken hemisphere. Damn you, biological warfare!!! I take this as an attack on the US; go get 'em, Bush!

If all forms of the common cold were reclassified as "T-Birds" then my cold would be Danny Zuko. Ahh! See what I mean about being loopy? I never make Grease references! Although that might be a consequence of my newly found devotion to Scientology. Hail Xenu!

But I shouldn't be complaining...it's my own fault. I turned all my cold medicine into meth last weekend. Now I'm really paying for it. But boy, what a weekend.

I may not be a doctor, but this cold has taught me one thing: my body is completely filled with green goo. No matter how much comes out, there's always more waiting. Here's my new theory: I'm not human. I'm actually Muckman wrapped in a thin pale-pink wrapper. And the inner me is trying to escape. Let's hope that TMNT reference balances out the Grease reference.

I'll try to write something more entertaining and less whiny soon. Until then, enjoy this video about a very special Christmas gift. You've probably already seen it, but it's funny so you should watch it again.



Oh, before I go let me tell you that Muckman is my all time favorite TMNT action figure (aka "doll"). Just thought I'd let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home