Friday, December 08, 2006

Attorney at Law Awesome-ness

I'd like to announce that Legal Counsel just won her first trial! And I don't mean she just got her first win (although that is true). Oh no, my friends. I'm saying that her very first trial just ended and she got a win! A double guilty DUI! (driving impaired and driving over .08) Against a private defense attorney! With a borderline BAC value! And an excellent expert witness for the defense!

She hit a home run! She drove it in for a touchdown! She scored a goal! She hit the 3-pointer! She did...whatever good thing cricket players do! She rules!

That is all.
Just wanted to brag.
Back to studying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great! It's just a shame that Monty's Mom is going to prison for 18 months. The next time she insists on taking body shots off me, I'm taking her keys.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, LC! Those are REALLY hard cases to prosecute... and against a private attorney! You should be very proud to take another bad guy off the street. :-)

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home