Wednesday, September 03, 2008

That guy from Monty Python?

I'm an equal opportunity hater. I think I was hatin' on Obama recently (although I'm too lazy to look back and check), so it's time to turn my ire on the republicans. I'm going to give them a repub-lickin'! Anyone...? Laughter...?

People have lots of criticisms of Sarah Palin - just a pretty face, too young, no experience, picked just because she's from an under-represented group. But I can't use any of those because they're equally valid for Obama! No no no, my criticism is much more valid. More critical. More important to voters: her childrens' names. Let's take a look!!

Track - Not a real name. Also, the high school sport that most often led to me crying in the middle of my peers.

Bristol - Not a real name. Also, my least favorite ceremonial county in southern England. Well, except for Wiltshire. Damn you Wiltshire, and your Great Bustard breeding program!

Willow - A tree. And a witch. And a kickass movie by Ron Howard!!! I'm actually okay with this one.

Piper - The most useless member of the continental army.

Trig - a) not a real name b) everybody's least favorite subject c) the kid has a chromosomal trisomy, and you chose a name that draws attention to that fact. Poor taste.

One for five. That may be good enough for an Arizona sports team, but not for a vice president. Actually, that would probably be pretty good for a politician. Potatoe!

Life Update
I got my first invitation for a residency interview today. w00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home