Tuesday, October 18, 2005

You know what I hate? A guy in a blue suit.

There's one right behind me, isn't there?

Yeah...one of my professors was sitting behind me for that last post, so the post was short. I didn't want to display my slacking so prominently. Maybe they're wise to my shenanigans. He might have been on lookout. If that's the case, I'll have to start sending threats. Again.

So I got scolded for such a short blog post. At least it made D-Rock laugh. But he's an easy audience. I'll jiggle my keys at him right now...yep, just as I thought. He giggled a lot. Anyway, it seems that I get in trouble for no updates and for short updates. My fans are so demanding. I'm going to turn into a diva. Can guys be divas? It doesn't matter. I'll be one either way.

So...what to say? I cooked last night. I made a tasty, buttery chicken dish with rice pilaf and steamed vegetables. I love that word: pilaf, peel-off, pillow. It was tasty. The weirdest part of the meal was the chicken preparation. I found a recipe online and it asked for a "buttery round cracker" crumb coating. Seriously. That's what it said. Just write "Ritz," you weirdos. Maybe i should say I cooked "small, land-bound fowl."

I thought it sounded kind of bizarre and maybe a little white-trashy. But it had great reviews from people who cooked it, so I gave it a try. It was delicious. So juicy, so tasty, so unhealthy. So what? It was our 9-month, we can splurge. We should have a relationship baby now, but I don't know what that means. Should we start trying to hook up our single friends? No. Nobody likes those couples. It only works when Julia Kim does it. Thanks again, Julia!

Legal Counsel then admitted that as a child she sampled a delicacy known as "Captain Crunch Chicken." I'm sorry, "Cap'n Crunch Chicken." How awesome is that? It combines my favorite things: cereal militia and small, land-bound fowl. I'm really curious about it. I wonder if I can make it using Oops, All Crunch Berries." Drool...

As tasty as my meal was, Legal Counsel went and showed me up with her dessert. It was a strawberry/peach mix baked under a brown sugar/oatmeal crumble served with ice cream...I'm drooling just thinking about it. It was so exquisite. Words don't even describe. I'll have to invent one...fantastalicious.

The lecturer is now discussing the thoracic duct...quack, quack.

4 Comments:

Blogger Saul said...

So, what you are trying to say, is that if I ever have a problem with my thoracic duct, I shouldn't go see Dr. Colan because you didn't pay attention to that particular lecture?

That's it, I'm calling the AZ Medical Board...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Montgomery said...

If you have a problem with your thoracic duct, it was probably caused by me. I pay attention just enough to get information on how to ruin your life. And the AZ Medical Board wouldn't care about the opinions of an unemployed pile of stink.

I kid, Saul. But seriously though, if you have an injury to that duct, you're screwed. It's too small to mess with, so they tie it off and call it a day.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Saul said...

My thoracic duct is pleased to know that you did in fact pay just enough attention to know that if there's a problem, the duct is screwed.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Montgomery said...

Ye of little faith. I am a thoracic duct master. I just learn on my own.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home