Saturday, December 17, 2005

Finals are over

Finally. I passed all my classes, with a wider margin than I expected. Score. I think I'm a doctor now...

So for the past two weeks I've been getting hassled for not blogging. I know, right? I had pseudo-studying to do, damn it. Oh well. Now I can finally get back to the things that matter.

Speaking of things that matter, here are the top 5 cool things about the Trace Adkins song/video "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk:"

1. It's a country song/video trying to be a rap song/video and it uses the term "Badonkadonk"
2. "Shut my mouth, slap your grandma"
3. 4-finger rings. They need to make a comeback.
4. Use of the word "britches"
5. "Got it goin' on like Donkey Kong"

I'll write a real post some time later. My brain is still melty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a related note: Marky is back! Shake that honkey tonk badunkadunk!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home