Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Ugh. I've been working for a few hours now and my brain is starting to go fuzzy. But I'm so close to finishing my project, I can feel it. It feels good. I don't know how to explain the feeling, but let me "stream of consciousness" it straight at ya:

First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream that your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind. All alone I have cried silent tears full of pride, in a world made of steel...made of stone.

Well I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm wrap around - take a hold of my heart.

What a feeling. Being's believing. I can't have it all, now I'm dancing for my life. Take your passion and make it happen. Pictures come alive. You can dance right through your life.


Whoa...didn't mean to get all intense on your asses. Stream of consciousness is a dangerous weapon.

I can't believe that I totally just wrote that myself without plagiarizing the lyrics from an Academy Award winning song written for a movie released the year I was born. I'm good...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so like, that was like, one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. I saw the movie in the theatre 4 times and danced in the aisle each time. Good to know my lameness is not a new thing!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I'm drunk. Suck my balls.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now it's about 10:30 AM. That leaves you a little more than 7 hours to write another post or else it will have been a week since you've told us anything about your life. In this event, we will assume you are dead and all your property will be auctioned off to your worst enemies. Also, your body (dead or alive) will be cremated so that you will not be able to fulfill your lifelong (deathlong?) dream of becoming a zombie. The clock is ticking.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home