Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mystery License Plate Roundup

Today on my drive home I saw several license plates which confused me. I can't figure them out, and without your help I'm pretty sure I'll dwell on them until my brain pops like a concord grape. Here we go!

BRN 4FR
No clues on the car - red sedan driven by an older version of John McCain. Here were my thoughts:
Born for fear - maybe the driver was a professional stalker/intimidator
Bran for farts - but why not just add the "t" on the end? You've got an extra letter.
Boron for fire - since boron is used to make pyrex
Burn forever - "BRN 4VR" was probably taken. Easily the coolest choice, and the one most likely to be used by yours truly. And Uri S. T'ruly, famed Israeli arsonist.
Brown for Freight Relocation - blatant UPS ad. How can I get in on that action?

TNDR 2 U
Again, no clues - blue sedan driven by young Erik Estrada.
Tender to you - mmm, that sounds sexy...
Tandoori to you - Indian food home delivery? Sign me up!
Tinder to you - stay away from the "Burn forever" guy
Tan Dr. to you - sun-worshipping physician who makes home visits?

MTHRFKR
Lifted pickup driven by a tattooed gentleman.
Moth Reef Killer - sounds like a very specialized exterminator
Math or Faker - cheating on the math portion of the SAT's will haunt you forever
Marth Roof Kraut - I also spent many years on the rooftops in Eichsfeld
Man, this one is tough...let's move on.

FAF 746
"Foreign Air Force?" "Fine Arts Festival?" "Citroen FAF?" I got nothing...

Question for any med student readers still out there
Who are you guys choosing to hood you at graduation? Family, friends or faculty?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent question. I was going to wait to see what all the cool kids were doing for their hooding. Then I was going to copy them like the poor suck-up wanna-be I am.

And that one license plate is just a doozie.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Ah Jota said...

So I finally decided to study for Step 2 and discovered the Glands of Montgomery. Typical you would name those glands after yourself. What is also typical is their location...I admire your observation skills sir. Also, my hood-e is the wif-e and possibly someone else since apparently we can have like 10 people do it.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home